Thursday, March 5, 2015

February 2015

2/2 - Bradley's done with Davis Hockey.  Last year they lost EVERY varsity game (although the JV team was undefeated - woot, woot!).  This year however, they made it to playoffs in the middle of the pack; way to go Davis!!!!  This is their last game of the season:

 I especially love this picture... Bradley's getting triple teamed with a 4th defenseman looking like he's ready to skate over - lol!!


2/3 - Appointment with my plastic surgeon Dr. Rinard and his nurse Tobi.  I meet with these guys 2x a month.


2/4 - Lauren posted this on her door; this girl is a lot of fun.


2/6 - It was such a gorgeous day I spent it working in the yard.  Good for the soul. :)

 That same night, Will wanted to make brownies all by himself.  He did a fabulous job!  As you can see by the picture of Owen, he not only enjoyed the warm weather today (he's in his swimsuit, ha ha) but also William's wonderful baking skills.


2/7 - My neighbor Molly was volunteering in the school and walked past a 4th grade science demonstration/assembly going on in the common area.  Will had been called on as a volunteer and she was able to snap a picture - fun!


2/9 - Lauren's birthday!!!  We did sushi for lunch and her favorite gift was her Pikachu onesie.


2/11 & 2/12 -  Cute Jackie drove up to bring our family dinner and to deliver 2 hoodies that she embroidered for me to wear to chemo the following day.  The twelfth was chemo treatment #2.


2/13 - Owen's birthday!!!  His favorite gifts were a Minecraft lego and a Thomas pillow pet.


 Owen actually got 2 cakes for his birthday.  He and I went to the grocery store earlier in the week to pick out a cake (he chose a Thomas one) and he was SO excited about it.  Matt went to the store to pick it up on the way home from work but they just gave him a plain cake.  We used that one for making wishes before the older boys had to leave for hockey and then I drove Lauren to the store (they were apologetic and fabulous and had a new one decorated within the hour) to pick up the cake that Owen had really wanted.  I felt yucky so I just stayed in the car and let her run the errand - it's nice to have teens!  Owen loved the new cake so it was worth the trip!!!


2/16 - There was no public school today so we took the kids to Boondocks.  It was my first outing without my hair and I didn't feel as spunky or healthy as I did the day I took the picture on the left.  I sat resting in a food booth listening to audio books while Matt kept an eye on the kids.  


2/20 - Matt's dad Brad Green was honored with a scouting award.  I can't remember what it was called but it was a "lifetime achievement" type award and it was fun to celebrate all his service to scouts.  You'll notice Sue has a crutch - she'd just gotten knee surgery!


2/26 - Chemo treatment #3








































2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I can't believe that Lauren is 14!! What the heck right?
    Yay for Bradley's team, it is much better when you can win some games. :)
    I can't believe how much you are doing while feeling yucky... You really are superwoman.
    Owner's cake was darling, I am glad you were able to get the right one for him, and way to go Lauren for being brave enough to go in and get the replacement.
    Good times.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady! I love the picture with your shaved head! You are as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete