Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Years Running

We got back from our annual trip with the Turners Sunday night. We usually go to California but changed things up a bit this year and went to St. George. We had a great time biking Zions (14 miles - wow), surfing behind the Pierce's boat, playing on the dark red beach, exploring the rock formations in St. George and, of course, playing games while the kids watched movies.

We must be having a great time on these trips because I always get home and reazlize that I haven't taken as many pictures as I wanted! It was a blast, can't wait till next year Turner family...

4 comments:

  1. Where did you guys boat? I can't think of any place where the water would look that clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun retreat. And that's a long bike ride to take those little kids on...look at you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun vacation! We just got back from Arizona/Southern Utah and it was perfect timing to go down there...could you believe the beautiful red rock and changing leaves?! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun, didn't we? We need to play some more games soon so I can try to redeem myself. I think I lost every game! Ooh, now I'm remembering that I did cream you at Blokus, so it wasn't a total waste. :) You showed a lot of restraint there, with your two pictures. I went on the other extreme and posted picture overload! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete