Friday, December 31, 2010

After Christmas

Highlights from our post Christmas holiday:
Bradley's buddy Kory was back in town over the holidays and Bradley took advantage of as many days with him as possible. One of our favorite days was a sledding trip and Lauren brought her best friend Christina along as well. We had to drive to my cute friend Courtnie's neighborhood in North Ogden to find some snow; it was wet, soggy, and cold sledding but it was well worth it. This year, Owen is big enough to go down the hill alone and carry the sled back up by himself - very nice. And when Owen got bored of sledding, he had a ball in the snowy park that was next to the hill. (I only have one picture of Will because he got mad at me when tried to take more. ;)






Biffy held our annual night before New Year's Eve party with some of our friends from high school. We've been doing this party for as long as I can remember. Super fun. Our husbands are good sports about this too. They've all known each other for so long that they get along well, which is good, because we usually end the night with us in the basement gabbing while they stay upstairs together watching sports or something.

Me, Amber, Courtnie, Angie, Biffy
Jared (Angie), Greg (Biffy), Kevin (Amber), my Matt, Matt R. (Courtnie)



And finally, after many weeks of joking about our 4 inch swimming pool in the back yard... our ice rink is frozen!!


2010 has been a great year... now on to new adventures with 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of the ice rink idea...especially since you have such avid skaters:). The friend party is a very fun idea and I am glad that you gave names since i would never have picked Angie out...she looks really different:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are all having such fun out in the snow. I guess it is fun if you enjoy doing winter sports. I'm glad your rink is finally frozen. Yeah! That's great that you still get together with your friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my high school friends lived closer and got together. They're still the best friends I've ever had in life. I'm glad you get to see yours.

    How do you post two pictures side by side? I would love to know how.

    ReplyDelete