Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend Update


I know I'm a little behind on this blogging thing but I wanted to quickly share our weekend pics with everyone. Halloween was a lot of fun: Matt usually takes the kids door to door while I pass out the candy but this year we switched. I forgot how much fun it is to go trick-or-treating. (Ya gotta love poor Will getting used as an arm rest for "Captain Rex.")


Saturday morning we went to my brother Dan's wedding in Garland. He married a sweet girl named Goldie and the wedding and luncheon were really nice. It was great to visit with my family (we missed you Amy) and we're all excited to have Goldie and her daughter Madison as part of the family now too.

Busy weekend, but lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the posts and pictures. Mom told me you had over a hundered kids come trick or treating. We were all set up for it and no one showed up. I'm glad that kids still go trick or treating. I hope your kids had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids looked great. What was going on in the picture with Will? It was pretty funny. Going Trick or Treating is alot of fun, it is much better than the Trunk or Treat in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Your daughter looks like your little sisters in that picture! I think really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute halloween costumes! ya missed ya a little, but I know exactly how it is to be busy! been there, still there!

    ReplyDelete